Chief Operating Officer
Scott Hoff is the Chief Operating Officer of First Heartland®.
In 2006, Scott graduated from St. Louis University with a Bachelors in Finance and began working at First Heartland as a Field Marketing Coordinator. He earned his CLU® designation in 2012, his ChFC® designation in 2013 and his CFP designation in 2013. Scott works to acquire, maintain and grow relationships with financial advisors. His passions include speaking foreign languages (Italian and Spanish), learning about technology and traveling. Scott resides in O’Fallon, Missouri with his wife, Katie and daughters, Emily and Sabrina.
- Engages in ongoing relationship management with reps.
- Manages Commission & Licensing and Contracting, Case Design, New Business and Technology Departments
- Collaborates with Technology Department to further various initiatives
- Subject matter expert for Albridge, Smart Office, and Docupace
- Provides annuity expertise and illustrations